阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:hahaxs.com

02 初来乍到(3 / 8)

加入书签

公司制度知多少

dialogue

as a newer, e needs to t failiar with the rules and regutions the office now the pernnel executive peter is troducg the rules and regutions to hi

作为一名新员工,乔治需要了解公司的规章制度。现在人事部主管彼得正在向他介绍这些规章制度。

e: peter, uld you tell the rules and regutions of our fir?

乔治:彼得,你能告诉我一些公司的规章制度吗?

peter: ok, the workg hour is fro 8:00 a to 5:00 p you can have nch and then take a rest fro 12:00 a to 2:00 p and you t clock and out be sure not to be te or absent

彼得:好的。我们的工作时间是早上8点到下午5点。从中午12点到下午两点你可以吃午餐或者休息。上下班时间必须打卡。务必不要迟到或缺勤。

e: thank you for tellg these but would you d tellg thg else, such as how to ask for leave?

乔治:谢谢你告诉我这些。您不介意告诉我一些其他的吧,比如如何请假?

peter: all new staff are likely to ask the sa estion every onth you have o days off except the weekends and legal holidays but you can take the o days off ter if necessary

彼得:所有的新员工似乎都会问这个问题。每个月除了周末和法定节假日你还有两天假,不过有必要的话你可以调休。

e: okay, i t it then what about any others?

乔治:好的,我明白了。关于其他的规定呢?

peter: i&039;d like you to have a look at our fir&039;s rules and regutions here you are if there is any estion, you can ask at any ti

彼得:你可以看一看我们公司的这份规章制度,给你。如果有疑问,随时可以问我。

e: all right thank you very uch

乔治:好的。非常感谢。

notes

1 clock and out 上下班打卡

2 absent [&039;?bs?nt] adj 缺席的,不在的;缺乏的

3 staff [stɑ:f] n 全体职工,全体人员;v 为……配备

4 predict [pri&039;dikt] v 预言,预报,预知,预测

5 have a look 看看,看一眼

6 doubt [daut] n 疑惑,疑问;怀疑;v 怀疑

小贴士

1 do not fet to clock and out

你上下班时不要忘了打卡。

2 what if i fet to clock ?

如果我忘记打卡怎么办?

3 you should report to the anar about your work every onth

你应该每月向经理汇报工作。

4 sary will be docked by the day regardg those who are granted for leave

对获准请假者, 按日扣发工资。

5 if you are absent without rean, your double sary will be deducted on a day basis

如果无故缺勤,将按日扣掉双倍工资。

6 the pany offers a high travelg subsisten

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录